lunes, 18 de septiembre de 2017

ABOUT ME






Who am I? Ok, I will start by saying that I’m a Mother and I say so because this has been my main job for this past two years. My name is Natalia but people know me as akaihana, I’m from Colombia, Advertising is mi career and illustration is my passion.  

Bee in Mom is a very personal project, I will draw  my days as Mother, Woman and I will illustrate all the concerns and craziness  of motherhood.

I hope you join me in this adventure, and share yours with me, grab a seat, I have some crackers and snacks. Who wants some? 

You can follow me on Instagram, Twitter and see my portfolio here and here.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ask away about any topic related to being a mom, breastfeeding, living abroad mom and entrepreneurship.

LATEST POST

9 TIPS AND TRICKS TO ACCOMPLISH A NATURAL LABOR.

Hello, my beloved readers!!! On the Last Post I talked about my natural labor story, today I want to talk about the tips and trick ...

FAMOUS POST