martes, 3 de octubre de 2017

5 TIPS TO MANAGE TIME WHEN YOU ARE A MOTHER.

TIME




Is the resource that people possesess in big amount, Some don't have it, and some others know just how much valuable it is that they put a price to it. 

I used to waste it in great amount and now it's quite little, but at the same time, I've learned to take full advantage of it. Since I became a mother, I’ve learned to create routines, to make tasks more fast and more effectively and to work hard to make them timely. I used to procrastinate a lot, now I make time for the house chores, dedicate time to my daughter, go to work (part-time job) I even incorporate the writing and illustration of this blog and I still believe I could do a little more if I stay more organize and follow a schedule.

One thing is true and is that in order to get the job done I've had to cut down some hours of sleep. But the making of this blog is a dream I'm finally making time for and having the courage to do. So I feel very motivated and that’s  why I don’t mind resting time of rest.

Don't think I'm the woman with the flawless house, the perfectly dressed child and the clothes folded like it’s all  ironed. But I decide not to focus on the little details that will take a lot of time to make and won’t last long. If you are interested in knowing how I handle the chores being with my baby, let me know and I will write a post about it.

Here are some practical tips and tricks to manage your time and the daily tasks you have to do and to do them faster and effective:

1. As I was saying before, I try not to focus too much on details, when babies crawl or are learning to walk, they need space to play, move and explore. Less decorations will assure your child's safety and you will have less to clean, besides, you won’t be nervous because he or she might break something and get hurt.



2. Mix simple tasks, for example: try to do something that need all your attention with things that don’t. In my case, since the moment my baby was born and until now, I used to fold the clothes while playing with her or watching her play on the floor. You don’t  like the floor? try  on top of a rug or the bed.

3. Take good advantage of the time you have without the baby (nap time, sleep time, the time you have when people take care of the baby for you). This way you can be more focus on doing the tasks that need a lot of concentration like planning next week, answering 
e-mails or do some job's work at home . 

4. Ask for help when you need it, if you do not have it, do not overload yourself with things to do and tasks that do not contribute to your daily life, for example: Before having my baby, I used to help friends and family with things related to the design among other and I also used to stayed until late with my boss helping him with his clients, but since I became a mother those activities simply did not fit in my agenda anymore. You should understand that your rest and your health care is important as well. Being a mother is an activity that takes 100% of the time in your day, every day. So if you do not have any support to raise your child or take care of him, focus on what really matters and do not overlook your health.



5. leave some time for a personal project or some activity  you enjoy doing. It could be reading, drawing or painting. Maybe the pursuit of a dream like in my case. This activity should be motivating to you, so you can make it whenever you feel like it, because more likely that you’ll do it in the little moments you have free.

I think managing time is something that you learn along the way when you become a mother. Do not feel frustrated if at the beginning time runs out and you haven’t done all the things you want to do, because with time you will learn to prioritize chores and make them faster.

Thank you for reading this, hope this is useful and I will see you soon, please, tell me your tips and trick on how you manage time and also don’t forget to follow me in all my social media where I post illustrations about this beautiful adventure of being Mom.

Follow me: Instagram - Twitter 

Watch my work on: tumblr

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ask away about any topic related to being a mom, breastfeeding, living abroad mom and entrepreneurship.

LATEST POST

9 TIPS AND TRICKS TO ACCOMPLISH A NATURAL LABOR.

Hello, my beloved readers!!! On the Last Post I talked about my natural labor story, today I want to talk about the tips and trick ...

FAMOUS POST