jueves, 19 de octubre de 2017

THE CREATIVE PROCESS OF ¨BEE IN MOM¨

bee in mom



Hello my beloved readers, today I just want to talk to you about this blog and the reasons I decided to write it. 

For those who don't know me, my name is Natalia, I studied advertising but my real passion is drawing, I've drawn since I can remember. I was always carrying around paper, colors and my favorite pencil called "mirado 2".  I guess I could say I still carry one around, since I accidentally buried the tip of a pencil in my hand when I was a child.  I'm from Colombia but since 2011 I’ve lived in a foreign Country  and as if life wasn’t hard enough when you live abroad, my husband and I decided to have a baby.

Since the moment we found out I was pregnant, we decided to be very informed about everything related to labor, breastfeeding, childcare, parenting, etc. Because although we knew we had the help and advice of our family, we had to handle many situations on our own. So we gathered an insane amount of information about everything that we could think of. I felt calm and relaxed because I knew a lot.

postpartum



But even though I knew everything about my baby, I didn't know how to handle the way I was feeling. I had feelings not just about my body, but the constant worrying about my role and how this was changing my mind and my life as a woman. I couldn't find any information (besides professional information about baby blues and postpartum depression) to let me know that what I was feeling was perfectly normal and I didn’t have to worry because those feelings eventually go away when you see your child growing up healthy and you start feeling more like yourself.

motherhood


With the experience I have now, I think  things would have been easier if I just would’ve talked to someone or found any kind of information online about what I was going through, helping me understand it was all very normal. That’s why I decided to write this blog for all the other mommies that are either beginning to discover this new phase in their lives or have been in this journey for some time.

I believe talking and illustrating about the challenge I’ve face as a mother not only gives moms the much needed reassurance they need, but also allows them to know and to understand their feelings in an easy and endearing way. Of course this blog is also an opportunity to cherish all the sweet and powerful moments that motherhood entail.


I hope you guys feel the same way I do about this blog and I want to take this opportunity to invite other moms to share their experience in the comment section below. I would love to hear some ideas from you on how I can help you through this blog. Thank you for reading this and I will see you soon. 

Follow me: Instagram - Twitter 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ask away about any topic related to being a mom, breastfeeding, living abroad mom and entrepreneurship.

LATEST POST

9 TIPS AND TRICKS TO ACCOMPLISH A NATURAL LABOR.

Hello, my beloved readers!!! On the Last Post I talked about my natural labor story, today I want to talk about the tips and trick ...

FAMOUS POST